Thursday, September 10, 2009


It has been a very busy couple of weeks around our house - one of the many things that we did was get a puppy. Her name is Jane (short for Janus "Greek Godess of New Beginnings), and she is a real little cutie. Here is a picture of her in her daytime bed. As any of you who have or had a puppy they certainly do take a lot of your time with training, etc.
This Saturday I will be leaving my precious little one in my husband's care while I attend a scrapbooking day with friends. At which time, I will be able to 'catch up' on all the cards that have been put on the back burner.
Wishing all a great day and a wonderful Friday as I'm not too sure if I will be able to post as have vet visit and a bath to give--wish me a) that she loves her vet; and b) she loves me giving her a bath :)

No comments:

Post a Comment