Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Happy Wednesday

Just got back from a fabulous trip to US with my nephews (ages 14 and 12.)
Two days at Hershey, PA and the boys just loved everything about Hershey Park. While they enjoyed the many roller coaster rides, I was able to sit on a bench under a tree which provided me with some shade :). Purchases from the Chocolate World was done by all -- some eaten immediately (mmmmmm mmmmm good!)
Four days were spend with my Aunt and Uncle (their Great Aunt & Uncle) and from there were enjoyed a bus trip to New York city which left the boys very impressed especially with Time Square, a day of visiting one of the many huge Amish buffets followed by the theatrical production of "In the Beginning" at the Sight and Sound Theatre, and a day shopping at the VF Outlet in Reading.
Our final night was spent in Erie, PA where we did a bit of final shopping before crossing the border on Monday.
As you can guess, I have many pictures to view and have decided to make the boys a scrapbook each of this adventure. My dear friend Shannon has kindly offered her assistance as I will definitely need it :)
Today, is a day of laundry and hopefully a card or two (if successful, I will post it a little later) to complete the day.
It is good to be home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment